16 Year Old Kimani Gray shot in East Flatbush, Brooklyn…and the community reacts. Follow the story HERE
Questions to ask ourselves:
- Are we funding programs and activities to support youth in East Flatbush?
- Is there a role for NYJJI to play in creating dialogue between NYC youth, CBO’s and governmental agencies (including NYPD)?
Dr. Jeffrey Butts asks the question, “Are We Too Quick to Claim Credit for Falling Juvenile Incarceration Rates?” Read more HERE.
Shakeup Underway at Federal Office of Juvenile Justice. Read more HERE
Juvenile Justice’s Positive Trajectory…Will It Be Hurt By Harsh Gun Laws? Read more HERE
Center for NuLeadership on Urban Solutions & Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer: Civic Restoration: A Road to Workforce Development for People with Criminal Convictions
- Date: Friday, March 29, 2012
- Time: Doors open at 9:30am, seminar session: 10am-1pm
- Location: Adam Clayton Powell, State Office Building
- 163 W 125th St, (between 7th Ave & Lenox Ave)
To register, please go to http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/346212
For more information, please contact the Center for NuLeadership and Urban Solutions T: (718) 484-5879 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.centerfornuleadership.com
Non-secure Placement Meeting with Good Shepherd Services
- May 1, 2013. Time and Location to be determined…